You are invited to participate as a sponsor and/or exhibitor in the 42nd Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM), of the Australian & New Zealand Burn Association (ANZBA) – the peak body for health professionals responsible for the care of the burn injured in Australia and New Zealand.
The meeting is the premier event for health professionals responsible for the care of the burn injured in Australia and New Zealand.
- ANZBA was established in 1976 and later incorporated in 1991 and the principal aim of the association is to encourage higher standards of burn care through research and education.
- ANZBA’s mission is to support burn care clinicians in care delivery, advocacy for burn injured patients, their families and the broader community; and knowledge creation and dissemination.
- 2018 will be the 42nd Anniversary of the ANZBA Annual Scientific Meeting.
- It is expected more than 300 burn care leaders and practitioners will attend the meeting to learn, share knowledge and experience, and recognise accomplishments in improving burn care.
- The theme for this year’s meeting is “Scar Wars”.
Support of the meeting and exhibition will provide your organisation with a number of key benefits.
- Exposure to a qualified, relevant and influential audience before, during and after the event.
- Networking opportunities during the meeting to promote your organisation’s products and services directly to key decision makers.
- Your organisation will be perceived to be a keen and vital supporter of Burn Care Clinicians in Australia, New Zealand and the Asia Pacific region.
- Supporters of the meeting will consolidate existing industry relationships and develop new ones.
Join our Sponsor/Exhibitor mailing list and never miss an update!