Welcome to the 2019 ANZBA Meeting! This is the first social opportunity to catch up with your interstate colleagues and sponsors and exhibitors of the Meeting. The welcome reception also provides a great opportunity to meet delegates who are attending the Meeting for the first time.
- Date: Tuesday 15th October
- Time: 1700 – 1900
- Venue: Federation Ballroom
- Dress Code: Neat Casual
- Cost: Inclusive for full registrations and exhibitors, book during registration process. Additional tickets can be purchased by guests and day registrations for $65
Her Excellency Professor the Honourable Kate Warner AM has invited delegates to Government House for a reception.
This event is strictly by invite only, please indicate if you wish to attend when registering for the meeting
Government House will send your invitation to Conference Design and it will be available to collect at the Registration Desk. You will be required to take your invitation with you to Government House.
Transport is provided and will depart from the Hotel Grand Chancellor at 1745 and return to the hotel at 1915
- Date: Tuesday 16th October 2019
- Time: 1800-1900
- Venue: Government House, Hobart
- Dress Code: ‘After five/cocktail’ for women/ jacket and tie for men
- Cost: Inclusive for full registrations, book during registration process. Additional tickets cannot be purchased by guests and day registrations.
Quintessential location on Hobart’s idyllic waterfront
Unbelievably good Tasmanian produce
Zooper Dooper fun!
Join us for the inaugural ANZBA Quiz! This will not be your ordinary Quiz night, there will be some questions, some games and lots of friendly banter, but most importantly there will be some great prizes and bragging rights up for grabs.
Date: Thursday 17 October
Time: 1630 – 1900
Venue: Brooke St Larder, Brooke St Pier
- Date: Friday 18th October 2019
- Time: 1900 till late
- Venue: Henry Jones Art Hotel
- Dress Code: Double Denim
- Cost: Inclusive for all full registration categories, Additional tickets may be purchased by Day Delegates and for guests for $160.
The dress up theme for the dinner is 80’s, that means double denim, big hair & shoulder pads – get ready to dance the night away to all the famous hits of the 80’s!