You are invited to participate in the 44th Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM), of the Australian & New Zealand Burn Association (ANZBA).
Held over three days and complimented by 3 months post ASM proceedings, the meeting is the premier event for health professionals responsible for the care of the burn injured in Australia and New Zealand.
For the first time ever, in 2021, the ASM will be held online with hubs in Perth and Auckland for local delegates (and those who choose to travel). It is expected more than 300 burn care leaders and practitioners will attend the meeting to learn, share knowledge and experience, and recognise accomplishments in improving burn care.
Partnering with this event is the most significant opportunity you will have to align your brand with delegates from the sector. Our online sponsorship program allows you to customise your presence for maximised benefits before, during, and after the ASM. Whether your goal is brand recognition, lead generation, or positioning yourself as a thought leader within the sector – our sponsorship offerings are designed to help your organisation achieve your objectives.
- Market to key influencers and decision-makers before, during, and after the event.
- Stay top-of-mind for delegates who make and influence decision making for the purchase of products and services.
- Engage with attendees and ‘meet’ one-on-one throughout the meeting.
The Benefits of Sponsoring Online Events
- Live and ongoing marketing reach/brand awareness – The content including your branding, will live on for 3 months post the actual meeting with recordings made available through the online platform of the sessions and keynote presentations.
- Generate leads and make connections – In a time where nearly all in-person events have been cancelled, it is more important than ever to promote your brand and not lose touch with the industry.
- Cost-effective spend – One amount to highlight your presence across Australia and New Zealand with the potential to reach markets further afield.