Sponsor Site A
Smith & Nephew is a global medical technology company with a focus on repairing and healing the human body in three high-growth sectors: Orthopaedics, Endoscopy, Wound Management and ENT.
The company creates innovative products, whose performance has earned the trust of clinicians around the world. We are very proud that every day our products help improve people’s lives.
Smith & Nephew Advanced Wound Management
We’re here to help you reduce the human and economic cost of wounds. We do that through a pioneering approach to the design of our products and services that improve patient outcomes, and at the same time conserve resources for health care systems.
We provide high quality products, medical education and services supporting initial wound bed preparation through to full wound closure, targeting chronic and acute wounds, enabling better outcomes for patients and healthcare systems*.
The Wound Management portfolio features:
- Products that speed up the healing process in difficult-to-heal wounds
- Dressings and products for acute and chronic wounds, including diabetic wounds and burns
Smith & Nephew has all the pieces you need.
Our wide array of innovative products provides you with the key pieces you need to manage a range of burn injuries.
- ALLEVYN™ Ag is designed to combine the essential qualities of the ALLEVYN range with the added antimicrobial activity of silver.
- ACTICOAT™ is a range of silver coated antimicrobial barrier dressings
- RENASYS TOUCH™ is a Negative Pressure Wound Therapy device designed to offer confidence and simplicity with power and portability. This facilitates effective therapy while
supporting individualised patient care from the hospital to the home.
- PICO™ is a Single Use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy device canister-free and disposable. This means you can now use NPWT with a wider range of patients in all care settings.
*The decision to use Smith & Nephew products should be made by a healthcare professional, in line with applicable local protocols. Smith & Nephew products should always be used for the indications set out in the applicable instructions for use.